Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Off to China...

Gracie's Mom, Cathy Reilly and I are off to China on May 30. We will join Xia Zhong of Chinese Childrens Charities there . We will visit the new Gracie's room at XinXiang and view a few other sites where there is currently no outside help and they are very much in need of any help at all. We will be blogging. I am bringing vitamins (which Xia
says the kiddoes need to supplement their poor diet) and toys. If you would like to contribute to these purchases, please click on the "chip in widget" top right of this page and contribute through Paypal. I will take pictures of whatever is purchased and post them to this site.

I am excited to go and hold these babies. And to see what DJ kids has done in Henan.I appreciate your good thoughts and, if you are so inclined, your prayers as we go on this journey!

Moya

No comments:

Post a Comment